July 26, 2023 at 10:42 amc.brunoSubscriber
I am trying to run a design optimisation study using DesignXplorer but when I try to first run the Parameters Correlation block I get this warning:
DesignXplorer is limited to 10 enabled input parameters by default: please, contact support.
However, I remember running the Parameters Correlation with more than 10 parameters in the past.
Is this dependent on the version of Ansys (I was using v19 before and now v23R1)? Is there a way to increase the number of input parameters?
Thank you in advance
August 2, 2023 at 1:53 pmMike RifeAnsys Employee
At 2023R1 DesignXplorer did have an update to limit the number of input parameters to 10. Please see the DX Release Notes in its 2023R1 Help. If you need more than 10 input parameters please investigate the use of optiSlang.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- unable to open files in ansys
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- Material constant Damping calculation
- How to export high resolution images in APDL
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.