August 22, 2019 at 10:17 pmAntangSubscriber
I'm switching from a previous student ANSYS Version to a more recent one but the older ANSYS Files were saved on my drive which is my HDD and the newer ANSYS version I just downloaded is now on my C: drive. I've deleted all of my older ANSYS files but when I try to download the new License Manager it does not let me specify a new place and instead insists on the old drive location. How do I download the License Manager to the new C: drive? This is how the installation looks on my computer.
August 22, 2019 at 10:17 pm
August 23, 2019 at 12:38 amtsiriaksAnsys Employee
check if you have this ANSYSLIC_DIR environment variable set. If so, remove them and rerun the installer again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.