March 28, 2021 at 3:25 amAdrianGZSubscriberI'm running some FEAs projects and it takes around 24 hours to solve, So, I was thinking in use an EC2 Amazon Machine Image based on Linux with a better performance than my computer.nIs it a viable solution or which other option could be better?nThanks community!n
March 31, 2021 at 10:31 amRobAnsys EmployeeThe Student build is Windows only, the fully licenced builds have a LINUX installer but not all products are supported. https://www.ansys.com/it-solutions/platform-support has the details on supported LINUX OS etc. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.