December 7, 2020 at 2:36 pmBerniG1298SubscriberHello guys,I am a Student and I work on modelling an Induction Motor for my Bachelor Thesis. I have to do an Efficiency map of said Motor and i want to do it with the machine toolkit from ANSYS ACT. How can i install the toolkit? I heard it is for free, but i dont see it anywhere. If i click on Show/hide ACT Extensions in the Automation tab of my Electronics Desktop 2020R2, the Software freezes, it seems to load or work on something and then it Closes automatically. My Supervisor said, i can download the toolkit with the ACT Extension button, but as you see, that is not possible.nCan you guys help me?nSincerely Bernin
December 7, 2020 at 4:01 pmNavya CAnsys EmployeeHello,nI haven't experienced the Freezing issue that you are saying in 2020R2. Try to kill the process manually in windows Task manager and restart the EDT.nPlease refer to the below discussion.nhttps://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/efficiency-maps-of-motor/n nRegards,nNavyan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.