July 28, 2022 at 6:08 pmbalfaroSubscriber
I am working on a project that automates geometry creation using the scripting feautre in Spaceclaim. For the script, I need to use the SciPy.io library, but whenver I import it I get an error due to the fact that it's not one of the standard libraries that comes with Python. Does anyone know how I would be able to install this for use in Spaceclaim (and Minerva, since I will be running scripts through there as well)?
August 1, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- material properties
- section plane
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler