May 26, 2021 at 4:20 pmDavide_PSubscriber
I'm trying of performing an FRA with external results imposed as a set of displacements bouday conditions.
In the picture below, we have a set of frequency dependent displacements (colums) per each degrees of freedom (raws). These results come from an external MatLab analysis (but this is not relevant).
So, I ask you how can impose these frequency-dependent displacements, into the APDL framework, in order to execute the FRA. My aim is to calculate the frequency dependent stresses observing the coloured map.
DavideMay 28, 2021 at 7:31 am1shanAnsys EmployeeYou might want to have a look at this code - https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/1157/apdl-transient-analysis-only-registering-1st-acceleration-step, its something similar.
May 28, 2021 at 9:34 amDavide_PSubscriber
many thanks for your suggestion! It seems to be in line with my needs or strongly related!
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.