September 14, 2020 at 8:48 pmucla278924569SubscriberHi all,nI want to make a plot with y position vs velocity u as time is going after my simulation. I can do an animate with something like contour but not a chart. nAny idea? Thank you.n
September 14, 2020 at 10:26 pmRKAnsys EmployeeHello, nAnsys EnSight would be a good option. Please refer to the EnSight User's manual to create a query with respect to time : https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/20329/how-to-make-an-animated-chart-not-contour#latestn
September 14, 2020 at 11:06 pmucla278924569SubscriberHi rahkumar,nnIsn't EnSight free software? do you mean we can't do this in CFD-post?n
September 15, 2020 at 1:00 pmRobAnsys EmployeeI've done it in Fluent by saving the image every time step and then stitching it together to make the movie. Not sure about CFD Post for this one. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.