March 28, 2022 at 1:11 amMakSubscriber
I'm simulating a helium drive shock tube, and I notice that even the particle track shows the gas is moving with contact discontinuity, but the gas constant shows up as it did in the beginning.
Is there some settings I missing? please help meMarch 28, 2022 at 12:34 pmaitor.amatriainSubscriberCould you please show us some pictures that describe your issue?
March 29, 2022 at 12:42 amViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags