August 16, 2018 at 3:26 pmabinashSubscriber
I am designing a Half Bridge Model (a phase leg) in Q3D Extractor.
Q3D Extractor apart from its main role (parasitic extraction), also allows to view current density plot of the model.
I am able to manipulate (change) the frequency before simulating but there is no such thing for current in Q3D.
How does the current density plot in Q3D work then?? Where does the current density plot get its input data from??
August 17, 2018 at 2:45 pmkgaviniAnsys Employee
You can change using field Overlays > Edit Sources or Q3d Extractor > Fields edit sources
August 17, 2018 at 8:23 pmabinashSubscriber
It works. Thank you so much @kgavini
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.