November 16, 2019 at 9:10 ammabiwaqasSubscriber
Hello i am doing analysis for underwater supercavitaing vehicle. The interaction is from Water liquid to water vapours. After the results you get the density profile or phase profile as the vehicle is cavitating in the envelop of vapours. My question is that after the solution id done what is the method
1. to measure the length of profile around the vehicle
2. how to measure diameter of profile
3. how to get the 3-D isometric shape of vehicle enveloped in the cavity. Transparent cavity.
November 18, 2019 at 5:15 pmRobAnsys Employee
Have a look at iso-surfaces of volume fraction. You can then calculate/display variables on those.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.