October 12, 2018 at 7:14 pm
October 12, 2018 at 8:02 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Is this for SpaceClaim or Design Modeller?
In SpaceClaim, see if the Combine or Fit Curves tools help?
October 12, 2018 at 8:13 pmsameerfaresSubscriber
It's for SpaceClaim.Combine or fit curves dont help unless i am doing something wrong.
October 12, 2018 at 8:45 pm
October 12, 2018 at 8:54 pmsameerfaresSubscriber
yes it worked. i forgot to check the check mark.
December 2, 2019 at 10:24 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.