November 13, 2023 at 5:07 am
November 13, 2023 at 2:57 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys Employee
If it is uniform thickness, you can import the inner surface(as surface body) into Mechanical. Create a surface mesh. Then use Pull extrude to create the solid mesh from the surface mesh
Surface body is suppressed after creating the extruded solid mesh
Consider setting quality check to No in details of meshing if the aspect ratio is high. SInce the geometry has high aspect ratio, the resulting mesh might have that as well.
Or consider using a shell mesh and define thickness as a property
November 14, 2023 at 1:17 pmAytug PARLAKTASSubscriber
Thank you so much I will try it
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Floating point exception
- How to indetify baffles in Fluent meshing
- How to delete elements on Ansys Workbench
- Meshing cylindrical bodies with holes
- Quality failure limits are exceeded on some solid bodies… in ansys meshing
- Problems in the meshing of my geometry
- Ansys Mechanical – Python Scripting – Access and input parameter
- Fluent Meshing Batch Mode – Problems workflow commands
- Local mesh refinement with targeted edge lengths at specified areas
- Mesh Element Quality Display Style Not Showing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.