November 12, 2020 at 7:04 amnasmuhdSubscriberHi, i am a student doing my master research using ansys aqwa for offshore marine lifting operation. I need to model my structure to be fully submerged (no waterplane surface) however i get error saying that structure 1 is found to be fully submerged, but it diffracting surface does not form enclosed body but my model is just a box cube which is fully enclosed. Can someone clarified this problem for me. Thanks n
November 12, 2020 at 1:33 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello,nI've moved your question to the Structures category as it more closely aligned with our product line. We will be responding to this question shortly.nThank you.nKarthikn
November 13, 2020 at 12:54 pmKarthik RAdministratornThe warning message you are seeing is currently being reworked in our next release 2021 R1. In the meantime, the warning can be safely ignored, and you should be able to proceed with your simulations as normal.nThank you.nKarthikn
April 27, 2021 at 1:20 amnasmuhdSubscriberHi Kremella, there's several inquiry that i had regarding AQWA.nRefer to this link for splashzone analysis study, you can see that the model include a heave compensation, HC (spring element) in their analsysis. My question is how do u model such element for Heave Compensator? what option should I use? nAppreciate your reply or any rep from ANSYS. Thank youn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.