March 14, 2022 at 8:33 pmcpgeagadirSubscriber
I want to model the wheel and the bogie as a rigid body, in which I have as given the mass of the wheel, the mass and the inertia of pitch motion of the bogie. How can I do it in Ansys Workbench ?
Thanks in advanceMarch 15, 2022 at 3:02 pmMarch 15, 2022 at 5:01 pmcpgeagadirSubscriberThanks for your response, yes I know to define rigid body, but how I have to define the mass for the wheel and the the mass and the inertia of pitch motion of the bogie in Ansys Workbench. Thank you so much
March 15, 2022 at 6:41 pmMarch 15, 2022 at 6:55 pmcpgeagadirSubscriberYes, how to modify it ? should I calculate the volume and then the density to put it in the material property
Thnaks a lot
March 16, 2022 at 7:28 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
The volume is determined by Mechanical based on your geometry. You can modify the density in Engineering Data.
Regards Ashish Khemka
Viewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.