September 27, 2017 at 1:57 amnur.zakwan.yazidSubscriber
I have a problem to do meshing while modelling the PZT patch on the beam? can someone provide me a proper tutorial how the step is done?
September 14, 2018 at 4:54 pmSSD_KSubscriber
This attached url would give you a tutorial on the PZT modelling which was helpful for me to design it. Hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display