March 23, 2021 at 6:29 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeThis outlines the process to obtain an evaluation/trial license from the Lumerical Launcher 2021 R1 release.n1) Download and install the Lumerical simulation suite into a supported Windows PC. n2) Select 'Lumerical (Standard)' in the Floating > License manager selection and 'localhost' as Server.nThe 30 day evaluation license required for the selected example will be downloaded and activated on your PC. If you want to try a different example, the Obtain license button will be enabled if you do not have the license required for the example. Simply Obtain the license for the example and download the files.n
April 16, 2021 at 1:37 pmKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeThanks!n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.