October 3, 2020 at 10:54 amsachintom1992SubscriberCan anyone help me about calculation of length scale to be used for slug/annular flow regime to determine the interfacial parameters in two-fluid model.n
October 26, 2020 at 7:07 pmSurya DebAnsys EmployeeHello, nAre you trying to use the Interfacial Area Concentration (IAC) model with E-E multiphase?nAre you considering AIAD (Algebraic Interfacial Area Density) model as well to predict transition or entrainment behavior of secondary phase?nYou can find more information how Fluent calculates the interfacial areas in the following link.nRegards,nSuryann
October 26, 2020 at 7:22 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeLSI is not Ansys we have the genuine approach as Surya mentioned.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.