November 11, 2019 at 9:19 amTayyabaSubscriber
I hope you are doing well, I want to open result file 'file.rst' which is usually saved from workbench FSI simulation in
I have to work with it in workbench because I need to have deformation data from it, but workbench supports only .wbpj format. Although I can open .rst format in CFD post but from there i cannot get the values of any property (deformation )verses time.
Is there any way of doing this?
November 12, 2019 at 1:20 pm
November 12, 2019 at 2:31 pm
November 13, 2019 at 7:13 amsathyaSubscriber
Click on Solution tab and Try again.
Make sure the rst file corresponds to the workbench setup.
November 13, 2019 at 10:03 am
March 11, 2020 at 1:36 pmkaitovaSubscriber
I suggest to clear generated data first, it helps
March 20, 2020 at 3:35 pmkaitovaSubscriber
can you please advise if it is possible to open rst file in the new(empty) WB Mechanical model? Or it should be only in the model that includes the set up for the analysis?
Thank you in advance,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.