Electronics

Electronics

How to OPtimise machine using two different temperatures of the Permanent Magnet?

• sana ullah
      Subscriber

HI I am trying to optimise a machine at two different speeds with different temperature of the Permanent magnets at each speed, i am not sure how will i define a certain tmeprature variable for each speed in optimisation or optimetric parameters? Can any help please ?

• mgardner
      Subscriber

The simplest approach would probably be to define two different magnet materials based on the different properties of the magnet at your temperatures of interest.  Use one of the magnet materials for the simulation at one speed, and use the second magnet material for the simulation at the other speed.  This might require making two separate designs.

• sana ullah
      Subscriber

HI mgardner, thanks for the suggestion, however, there is an issue, both conditions are dependent on each other. The machine should achieve the first target ( which is a high magnet temperature region) before it finds out the objective function at the lower magnet temperature. SO a single design should have both the conditions, otherwise i can't use the objective function on two separate designs which are totally independent of each other.

regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.