October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys Employee
Frequency response is not available for total deformation in ANSYS Mechanical. The frequency response outputs the amplitude of the scoped area in one direction. For example, if there is frequency response from the X direction and Y direction, the maximum deformation/amplitude value in X and Y direction actually do not happen at the same time. There is a phase difference between these two amplitudes are reached. In other words, when the node reach its maximum total deformation, the contributions from X and Y direction are not necessary the maximum from the two directions so it is not correct to combine the maximum X and Y values.
October 4, 2017 at 2:39 pmnselvaraAnsys Employee
Can you output the frequency response for a total deformation?
- The topic ‘How to output the frequency response for total deformation?’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.