Fluids

Fluids

how to perform flow simulation on porous perforated plate with turbulence model in ANSYS AIM?

• shravan koundinya vutukuru
      Subscriber

hi ,

please help me in simulation thank you

• Karthik R
      Administrator

Hello Shravan,

I am not sure if you have seen these video on our youtube channel, but here is a link. There is an entire playlist dedicated to ANSYS AIM. Please have a look and see if this helps resolve your question.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdymxOTZSP8RzRgFT8kpYpA

If you have a more specific questions which needs addressing, please elaborate on your request. Please provide us as many details as necessary in the form on screenshots.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Karthik

• VSK1989
      Subscriber

Hello karthik,

I thank you for the prompt response ,Now I have a different problem wjile solving physics for the flow. I receive an error message saying the file could not be updated. I ran about 20 simulations so far and this is the first time i Encountered such message.,

my many thanks in Advance

• Karthik R
      Administrator

Hi,

Could you please share the exact error message here (perhaps a screenshot)?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Karthik

• VSK1989
      Subscriber

I thank you , Please find the two attachments. I happened to uninstall and install the ANSYS AIM  once and then this problem appeared.

Thanks and Regards 

• VSK1989
      Subscriber

Hi Karthik,

I could solve the problem . Thanks for the support. The real problem was that my domain was not extruded properly. I would like to upload the complete video later on just to take some suggestions as it is important for my thesis work ..

Thanks and Regards

v shravan koundinya

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.