General Mechanical

General Mechanical

How to plot deformation vs Force reaction?

• KaKasha
      Subscriber
      I create a UHPFRC beam and add the following data to specify it's behavior (Density=2440 kg/m3, Young's Modulus=45000MPa, Poisson's Ratio = 0.21, Tensile Yield Strength=3MPa, Compressive Yield Strength=130MPa, Tensile Ultimate Strength=8.5MPa, Compressive Ultimate Strength=160MPa), and for multi-linear isotropic hardening (strain=0,0.0001,0.0002,0.0003,0.0004,0.0005, stress= 135, 138, 141, 144, 147, 150 MPa respectively) I create a face meshing of 5mm, and for static structure: create a fixed support at bottom left and a frictionless support at bottom right. For the displacement, I create a boundary displacement in the mid top of the model. As a solution, I asked for total deformation and force reaction at the same boundary, fixed support, top face geometry.nTh want my graph to look like this e gBut raph that I get for is not realistic, and when displacement is coming back to zero I get some weird lines as I have marked in read. nwhat essentials data should I add to engineering data?nis there any other way to plot deformation vs force?n
    • 1shan
      Ansys Employee
      ,nI cannot see the inserted images. Please make sure you have added them.nnRegards,nIshan.n n
    • KaKasha
      Subscriber
      I'm sorry sir I did attached them but for some reason its not appear on the screen.nthis is the graph that I want nbut in ANSYS it gives me this graph nn
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.