March 25, 2021 at 11:00 pmKaKashaSubscriberI create a UHPFRC beam and add the following data to specify it's behavior (Density=2440 kg/m3, Young's Modulus=45000MPa, Poisson's Ratio = 0.21, Tensile Yield Strength=3MPa, Compressive Yield Strength=130MPa, Tensile Ultimate Strength=8.5MPa, Compressive Ultimate Strength=160MPa), and for multi-linear isotropic hardening (strain=0,0.0001,0.0002,0.0003,0.0004,0.0005, stress= 135, 138, 141, 144, 147, 150 MPa respectively) I create a face meshing of 5mm, and for static structure: create a fixed support at bottom left and a frictionless support at bottom right. For the displacement, I create a boundary displacement in the mid top of the model. As a solution, I asked for total deformation and force reaction at the same boundary, fixed support, top face geometry.nTh want my graph to look like this e gBut raph that I get for is not realistic, and when displacement is coming back to zero I get some weird lines as I have marked in read. nwhat essentials data should I add to engineering data?nis there any other way to plot deformation vs force?n
March 26, 2021 at 5:43 am1shanAnsys Employee,nI cannot see the inserted images. Please make sure you have added them.nnRegards,nIshan.n n
March 26, 2021 at 1:08 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.