August 18, 2022 at 11:20 pmd.jemoronmSubscriber
I'm working demagnetization of PMSG and the interst is to know how the B in the airgap. The problem is when I ploting by means with a "polyline" like "arc" in the axis x Maxwell use the distance, and I don't know hot to change the distance by angle in degrees.
The question is how to plot the normal magnetic induction B in degrees?
Somebody can help me?
August 18, 2022 at 11:21 pm
August 24, 2022 at 9:28 pmGenyi LuoAnsys Employee
The distuance is just the length of your arc. You could directly re-scale your x-axis from 0-245 mm to 0-360 degree.
August 26, 2022 at 10:57 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem