August 20, 2022 at 10:13 amxiaofei.xiao15Subscriber
I am new to HPC.
- I am wondering how to prepare Lumerical files for submission of the job in HPC.
- does fsp or only lsf files can be submitted
August 22, 2022 at 4:32 pmLito YapAnsys Employee
This will depend on your connection to the cluster. If you have a GUI/graphical connection on your cluster, then you can run both simulation/project (.fsp) and script (.lsf) files. Otherwise, you will have to run your simulation (.fsp) file on the cluster from the terminal on the cluster. Typically you will have a job scheduler and you will submit the simulation job with your job submission script. See “Running Lumerical on your local on-premise cluster” for details.
Answers to common installation and licensing issues can be found in the Lumerical Troubleshooting and FAQ.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency