January 25, 2022 at 10:43 amCMAJORELSubscriber
I have tried to compute the phase and the transmission of a meta atom (cylinder) as a function of its radius and the periodicity of the metasurface.
To do that I use the following configuration :
March 29, 2022 at 7:34 ambambooSubscriber请问这个问题您解决了吗，我也遇到了类似的问题
- meta-atom height = 220nm
- source wavelength = 532nm
- source position = 1150nm under the substrate surface
- monitor position = 1280 nm above the top surface of the cylinder
- periodic conditions on x and y
March 29, 2022 at 10:12 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee"transmission map is greater than 1" is usually due to not run long enough, or PML reflection.
using "S-parameter" analysis group is to remove the propagation phases from the source to the front and back surfaces and to the monitor:
Metamaterial S parameter extraction
If you move the monitor locations the phase may change a little due to numerical errors such as numerical dispersion and interpolation. Using finer mesh can reduce the errors.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags