February 7, 2022 at 4:25 amsadhurajeshSubscriberFebruary 7, 2022 at 5:43 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeThere is no error.
These are warnings. Please read message carefully. It is giving useful information about your cell zones and set up. Please make appropriate changes as required.
Please go through help manual for more details
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
February 7, 2022 at 5:40 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee.
February 7, 2022 at 5:43 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeLook after the interior zones highlighted in the warning and correct the setup. Probably a wall has been changed into interior boundary zone or you select another fluid in some cell zones (Probably walls missing between different cell zones using different materials)
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
Top Rated Tags