March 24, 2021 at 10:55 amiemdejvSubscriberI have ANSYS Student License and limitations in the number of nodes and elements in my implant model. How can I reduce number of nodes/elements? Is it possible in SpaceClaim?n
March 24, 2021 at 11:03 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeYou need to reduce the problem size. Please check if you can use symmetry or periodicity. Then cut your geometry accordingly. nTry to simplify geometry by removing unnecessary features or parts. nThen use different sizing functions. nPlease check following videosnnAnsys Meshing go through help manual for more details nRegards,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student Communityn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.