May 15, 2023 at 3:37 amSahaSubscriber
Hi, I need a quick help on this error in analysis script
-->sppump=sourcepower(f,1,'Pump'); # Pump is name for one of the sources
error-->in sourcepower: no source named Pump was found
But when I am just testing it in command prompt, this line works. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
May 15, 2023 at 9:37 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
It might be related to version? I tested using the newest version of FDTD and it works fine:
May 25, 2023 at 4:41 pmSahaSubscriber
Thanks for responding. However it still doesn't work for the script. Is there any alternative way to extract the power info using getdata()?
May 25, 2023 at 5:44 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
I am not sure what do you mean "for the script". I tested a file and it works fine.
Have you upgraded the software version? what is your OS version?
If this hinders your project and could not find a way to resolve, I would suggest that you disable the other source ad then use the default sourcepower to get the specific source result, with the given frequency.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.