January 19, 2022 at 3:15 pmtyyangSubscriber
I have basic static structural analysis and I used Report Preview in ANSYS to automate the report generation. But for result plots, they are not shown in the report. Instead, only a blank graph and tabular data are included in each solution. Does anyone know how to remove this graph?January 24, 2022 at 12:51 pmSaumadeepAnsys Employee
The plot shown here is not blank. This is a Stress V/S Time plot and since your analysis involves static loading, hence the "point" on the stress axis (Y-axis) shows the MPa being applied.
If this had been a transient analysis, you would have seen the stress vary w.r.t time.
For more details related to Report Preview, please see this link - Report Preview (ansys.com)
Ansys Learning Forum (Rules & Guidelines)
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags