Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

How to remove license error in Student version ANSYS 19.0 R3?

Tagged: 

• Kananimonty58
      Subscriber

I have Installed a Student version 19.0 R3 and did not got an Analysis System so I changed the student file with updated year. The location of file is in the screenshot. Although I can not able to draw anything in Design Modular or Space Claim. Also, I have attach the screen shot of what I am getting license error.

• ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      Please try following this post to update.nhttps://forum.ansys.com/discussion/19805/how-to-renew-ansys-student-product-license#latestn
    • Kananimonty58
      Subscriber
      I have tried with that steps but than my analysis system column is not showing up.nMay I know how I will get that ?nn
    • ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      Can you share a screenshot of the C:\Program Files\Ansys Inc\Ansys Student\Shared Files\Licensing\student.lic file contents?n
    • Kananimonty58
      Subscriber
      I figured it out for the installation part.nThank you for your help.n
    • tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      Could you share your resolution so others with similar issue can try it as well ?nThank you.n
    • luigi1176
      Subscriber
      n
    • luigi1176
      Subscriber
      I have the same problemnThe student license does not workn
    • ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      Array Can you share a screenshot of the C:\Program Files\Ansys Inc\Ansys Student\Shared Files\Licensing\student.lic file contents? Please also open a Windows command prompt and run the command set without the quotes and share the output.nnThanksnMattn
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.