August 6, 2019 at 9:32 amN0834237Subscriber
Hello I have done a compression test simulation on Ansys Workbench 2019 R2 and was wondering if I can view the equations used for the particular compression test or could I just retrieve the general governing equations used? If not is there any alternative way.
August 6, 2019 at 9:59 amjj77Subscriber
You can not really get any equations out of a FEA software - it solves them and based on the FE method - see books on the subject, and also this very good course that explains this in detail :
August 6, 2019 at 10:04 amN0834237Subscriber
Is there any source that can provide FE mathematical equations for the model, need some for manuscript.
August 6, 2019 at 10:08 amjj77Subscriber
See a book on FEA - or take a course and use your knowledge
August 6, 2019 at 10:58 amN0834237Subscriber
I found some governing equations on
August 6, 2019 at 11:25 amjj77Subscriber
Yes, there is also a theory chapter in Ansys.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.