July 10, 2019 at 12:01 amsakwaboaSubscriber
Can somebody point me to a tutorial for running Ansys Fluent on Supercomputers remotely (ssh)?
July 12, 2019 at 10:09 amRobAnsys Employee
There's a section in the User's Guide showing all the scripts/journals etc to run in batch and remotely. There won't be a tutorial as it's just a case of putting the command line into the system.
July 12, 2019 at 7:53 pmsakwaboaSubscriber
- I'm reading chapter 34 in the user's guide (version 18.2). I hope that is the correct section.
July 12, 2019 at 8:42 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Yes, that should be it for v18.2
February 24, 2020 at 12:21 pmJosiSandovalSubscriber
I'm trying to do the same in Ansys mechanical (static structural). I'm looking at the Ansys mechanical user's guide, but I haven't found a chapter related to running Ansys remotely. I also checked the Remote Solve Manager user's guide, but I think that is not what I'm looking for.
Which user's guide should I look at? I'm using Ansys 19.4
I'm trying to run Ansys remotely using NoMachine connection
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.