November 11, 2023 at 2:07 am
November 12, 2023 at 2:46 pmSampat KumarAnsys Employee
Do you want to rename the file "ME 3263: Cantilever Beam Frequency Vibration-WB"?If yes, then you need to save it with a new name in the system by clicking on the file and using save as.
If you want to change the name of the analysis in the project schematic, then you can click on the Rename option, as I have highlighted in the image. If this is not what you are asking, then please clarify it in the details.
November 12, 2023 at 3:59 pmGalaxySubscriber
The file name "ME 3263......" was what I wanted to save. If I use save as, will it create another exact same file? Or so, is there a simple method to rename like to rename the analysis?
November 13, 2023 at 2:01 pmAniketAnsys Employee
save as should create a copy of exact same file. Do pay attention to paths of imported files, if any.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.