March 16, 2022 at 6:55 pmMediSubscriber
I am modeling two flaps in ANSYS AQWA, as shown here. I want to see how the two bodies have impacts on each other. In the details of structure selection sub-menu in Hydrodynamic Diffraction, we can select Interacting Structure Group. I select both the flaps, but I don't see any change in the results. Could you let me know which aspects of interaction between two adjacent bodies can be observed in menu?
Thanks,March 29, 2022 at 12:03 pmIngrid MAnsys EmployeeHello Medi If you look at the RAOs of your boxes or their pressure and motions, you should be able to observe differences in the results between your two boxes as well as the shielding effect of one box to the other one.
Your boxes being identical, you might not see much differences in some of the data (depending on symmetry for instance).
I hope this helps.
Kind regards Ingrid
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag
Top Rated Tags