October 15, 2020 at 7:44 pmsnipescSubscriber
This is a hyoid apparatus from a bat. I need to create a named selection which will require me to select all the faces I have circled in the photo below. However when I use the box select, it selects the faces on the other side of the hyoid body, too. I only want the faces which are facing me in the photo. Hope that makes sense. I started to select each individual faces, but it would take hours. There has to be an easier way! Anyone?October 15, 2020 at 7:44 pmsnipescSubscriberFinally got a model to mesh! nViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.