March 27, 2022 at 7:59 pmmessuriSubscriber
I am using fluent to model low Reynolds number flow over a wing the BCs are:
velocity inlet: for inlet face
back pressure: for outlet face
symmetry: wing root side face
and the other three faces (upper lower and tip_side) are freestream
I could not find free stream case in the BC list.
Any suggestion, please.March 28, 2022 at 2:09 pmRobAnsys EmployeeSymmetry. Or wall but set the shear as zero.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation SpaceTrending discussions
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.