August 21, 2023 at 8:31 pmAshwini KumarAnsys Employee
Generally speaking, the license information should be entered during the VM creation.
If this is not done, you need to point to the correct IP address to use the Ansys application.
Windows: Start -> Ansys 2023R1 -> Ansys License Settings 2023 R1
On the command prompt, navigate to /NFS_Storage/ansys_inc/shared_files/licensing
in order to edit ansyslmd.ini, you need to know the SSH password. See the instructions on how to get SSH
You can edit the ansyslmd.ini and save it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- (0x8007052E): The user name or password is incorrect
- Some of the instance types are greyed out and cannot be selected.
- Ansys Gateway powered by AWS – Minimum Technical Skills
- ADConnector Installation Fails due to .NET
- Welcome to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS
- Unable to install Service.
- Ansys Gateway powered by AWS – Express Setup Overview and Prerequisites
- About Multi-domain support
- What is the average time to set an HPC cluster up?
- How does metering work?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.