March 13, 2021 at 1:06 amGuanhui WangAnsys EmployeeHello, I am trying to simulate a core shell structure by using the hemisphere shape of the particles. Here i need to give the mesh order to the core and as as well as to the shell particles. could any one suggest that how to add mesh order command to the properties of the hemisphere. Thank you for any help.n
March 13, 2021 at 1:07 amGuanhui WangAnsys EmployeeHere is a script that you can use:nselect(rectangle);nset(override mesh order from material database,1);nset(mesh order,1); nPlease see the links below for more information:nhttps://kb.lumerical.com/en/index.html?ref_scripts_tutorial_set_object.html 226nI hope this answered your question. If you had further questions, please share your simulation file or illustrate how you want to set the mesh order for different objects and I will be glad to be of a help.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.