September 18, 2022 at 9:01 amrui fangSubscriber
I want to know how to set the incident wave to TE mode. When I select the foudmental TE,the program prompts an error .
September 19, 2022 at 6:16 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
Do you have a definition of TE mode? if so, please check if the "fundamental TE mode" is what you want. You can use "custom" selection and choose the mode you desire. Usually, choosing "fundamental TE mode" should be sufficient, by Lumerical definition.
I am not sure what is the error message so I could not provide further help for this.
Please refer this post Ansys Insight: 有关TE、TM偏振以及模式光源的问题
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency