November 24, 2020 at 9:40 amUser9SubscriberI am using Discrete Phase model for GAS COOLER. Basically flue gas is being cooled by sprinkling water from nozzles in a chamber. For the above purpose there are array of Nozzles. Around 200 nozzles are to be defined in Discrete Phase Model setup. Defining individually 200 nozzles through their X Y Z coordinates would take huge time. I cannot found a way to input a array of nozzles.nnIs there a way to set up a array of nozzles in Discrete Phase model in Fluent?.Thankyou in advance.n
November 24, 2020 at 10:30 amRobForum ModeratorYou can copy injections, which makes it a bit simpler. In the tree you can also export the injection, the format's a bit messy but if you know what the GUI setting was you'll be able to find the numbers and then manually adjust each injection (not ideal) or, finally, use a TUI journal to create the injections. I'd favour the latter approach as once you have the syntax you can create a journal very quickly. n
- The topic ‘How to set up array of nozzles in Discrete Phase model in ANSYS Fluent?’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.