TAGGED: fluent, interface, non-conformal-mesh
May 4, 2023 at 5:42 amMilne AndoSubscriber
I separated my fluid domain into 2 regions; the inner one's meshes are finer while outer one's are coarser. As the pic shows, the overlapping interfaces are non-conformal. Then how should I set up correctly in Mesh Interfaces? Matching, Coupled wall, Static, or Mapped?
Hope someone can help me out, thank you so much.
May 4, 2023 at 9:17 amNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
You may want to check this section of the user's guide: 6.6. Non-Conformal Meshes (ansys.com)
If you are not able to access the link, refer to this forum discussion: How to access the ANSYS Online Help
May 4, 2023 at 6:18 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.