July 26, 2022 at 4:29 am
July 26, 2022 at 10:02 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
In the mixture model you consider the granular solid material within an Eulerian Framework: so you need to provide these information, even if they do not make sense on first glance. If you want to account for particle-particle collision you need to consider enabling the granular model where you will add some more "granular" input. If your particles do have low volumetric loading you can aslo consider the DPM Model.
July 26, 2022 at 11:26 am2019023289Subscriber
But I can't find the particle viscosity of the alumina.Where do I get the viscosity of the particles?
July 26, 2022 at 11:52 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
Just use the same properties of the continious phase.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag