Tagged: animation, ansys-aqwa, aqwa, solution-animation
March 3, 2022 at 2:46 amriyanto.rSubscriber
I am using ANSYS 2021 R1 - Student Edition Research License
I have two questions for postprocessing in AQWA:
- How to show full assembly of excluded structures in AQWA Hydrodynamic Response Animation Result? As I need to present my full assembly motion behavior to better understand the motion
- How to show the time domain wave elevation in the same animation?
DanuMarch 4, 2022 at 11:30 amYu BiAnsys EmployeeHi, we cannot include the excluded structures in our results. AqwaGS can show the motion and wave elevation of the time response results in the same animation. You can look into Aqwa Graphical Supervisor User's Guide manual for more info (see section 7.1, 7.2, 7.3).
March 10, 2022 at 3:57 pmriyanto.rSubscriberHi, thank you for your response. I am very keen to learn that, I look at my directory but nothing shows "Aqwa Graphical Supervisor User's Guide Manual". Do I need to reinstall certain packages or can you please show me where to find the document? I googled it and found nothing shows the specific document on AQWAGS user guide.
May 24, 2022 at 3:09 pmYu BiAnsys EmployeeSorry for the late reply. From 2021R2, you can find our Aqwa Graphical Supervisor User's Guide on the Aqwa Online Manual pages (https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v212/en/aqwa_ags/aqwa_ags.html). Before that, you can find the AGS manual in your Ansys installation folder/aqwa/doc/agshelp.chm.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.