March 22, 2021 at 3:50 pmSumit_vjtiSubscriberI am currently working on OWC energy convertor with savonius rotor. I have simulted the savonius rotor subjected to constant velocity air using 6DOF Dynamic mesh method. Now I want to simulate the savonius rotor subjected to oscillating water column. I am not getting how can I do it.If anyone has worked with such problem please do let me know how to start working on this.n
March 22, 2021 at 3:59 pmRobAnsys EmployeePictures would help. Do you want to set a velocity profile somewhere? If so, have a look at expressions or DEFINE_PROFILE UDF and link the flow rate to the time. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.