November 28, 2019 at 4:07 amrajaspireSubscriber
i have started the analysis to simulate the effects of shrinkage, creep and temperature in prestressed concrete basement slab of the building structure. i am stuck in simulating the prestressing steel and involving the shrinkage, creep of concrete. so, please i need your help
December 30, 2020 at 12:20 pmEyobMesseleSubscriberAnyone can suggest to me, which Module is preferable to simulate the effect of shrinkages in metal powder using Ansys software?n
December 30, 2020 at 2:04 pmpeteroznewmanSubscribernWhat is the physical cause of the shrinkage you want to simulate?n
January 28, 2021 at 7:28 amEyobMesseleSubscriber@peteroznewman nThank you very much for your swift reply.nI need to simulate the effect of laser heat that shrinks the shape of the product.nIn the Additive Manufacturing process, the printed material will shrink the heating effect and at the cooling stage. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.