May 31, 2021 at 1:32 ammf123Subscriber
How to simulate the dielectric state and metal state of vanadium dioxide in FDTDJune 1, 2021 at 3:09 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeeIn FDTD the material property (refractive index or permittivity, permeability) fully determines the material. Please set or import its permittivity or refractive index at the dielectric state or the metal state while you are set the geometry. Here is a list of common material models: https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034394634-Material-Permittivity-Models
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags