September 5, 2022 at 4:17 pm
September 12, 2022 at 1:01 pmYu BiAnsys Employee
Hi, those errors are caused by the imported geometry not matching the Aqwa requirements for model geometry. Please check in the SpaceClaim/Design Modeller if there are any overlapped surfaces, T-shape or X-shape cross-section junctions between surfaces. Also, if possible, try to use the SpaceClaim repair tool to repair your geometry, e.g. stitch the surfaces, check duplicates, repair curves, etc. I hope those will solve your problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- material properties
- section plane
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler