January 15, 2018 at 12:45 amteguhhadySubscriberDear all I do simulation on Ribbed tube but mesh in laminar flow. I get the warning from FLUENT 17
Divergence detected in AMG solver: pressure correction -> Turning off correction scaling!
the details of parameters in below
Laminar flow (Velocity: 0.084193 m/s)
•Working fluid: water liquid
•Internal diameter tube=15.88 mm
•Tube length =8.02 m (7.9 m is entrance region and 0.12 m is the test section)
•Inlet Temperature = 27 C
•Wall Temperature = 17 C
•Reference Temperature = Film Temperature = 22 C
•All Properties are calculated at Film Temperature
I attached mesh.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Error in meshing
- Meshing Error
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- Mesh Generation Taking a Long Time