July 21, 2020 at 8:03 pmyagyanshSubscriber
"Your product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size limits and the solver cannot proceed."
i have tried doing the mesh numbering it is not working and my no. of nodes is very high. what can i do please help me.
July 21, 2020 at 8:05 pm
July 21, 2020 at 8:06 pmyagyanshSubscriber
If anyone can help me it would be great. I am in bit of a hurry.
July 22, 2020 at 10:13 amRobAnsys Employee
Use a larger cell size, use beam elements or consider modelling half of the geometry. Alternatively, use the University Research licences as there is no cell count limit on those (hardware limits still apply for when you run out of RAM).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.