January 29, 2022 at 4:53 pmTahreem57Subscriber
Hello, i am trying to learn Li ion model to simulate battery cell from basic. Can you suggest some resource to start simulationFebruary 2, 2022 at 4:07 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Which module of Ansys are you planning to use for modeling the battery? Is it Fluent or some other package?
Regards Ashish Khemka
February 2, 2022 at 5:24 pmTahreem57SubscriberIm using ANSYS R2 latest student version having Li ion model in fluent.
February 2, 2022 at 6:19 pmRKAnsys EmployeeHello,
Please refer to the tutorials in this page, which can help you get started : Fluent Tutorials (ansys.com)
There are battery modeling tutorials as well.
February 2, 2022 at 7:27 pmTahreem57SubscriberI am unable to access as i try to sign up.
February 3, 2022 at 2:58 pmRKAnsys EmployeeWhen you load Fluent, click on the question mark icon on the top right corner of the window and it will take you to the Ansys Fluent manual page. You can find the tutorials there.
February 3, 2022 at 3:08 pmTahreem57SubscriberOk thank you
February 9, 2022 at 3:45 pmJackWhiteSubscriberI had a similar question and thanks to the forum I now know what to do. Thanks a lot to the creator of the thread
Viewing 7 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags